Motor Clean : La puissance de l'hydrogène
The PL MT15 station
30 L capacity
Thanks to its powerful generator and its electronically regulated flow, the Motor Clean MT15 station can be used to clean engines of up to 30 liters, or 2 passenger vehicles at the same time!

The hydrogen pulsed through the engine intake is mixed with the injected fuel. Hydrogen has a calorific capacity that is 3 times greater than liquid fuels such as gasoline or diesel and will increase the flammability of your original fuel.

Professionals, order now!

This increase in flammability makes it possible to burn all the fuel injected into the engine (an engine burns only 65% ​​of its fuel; the remaining 35% is composed of:
  • HC (hydrocarbon)
  • CO (carbon monoxide)
  • CO2 (carbon dioxide)
  • O2 (oxygen)
  • NOX (nitrogen oxide)
Pyrolysis effect
By increasing the fuel’s flammability, the temperature of the exhaust gases increases, allowing the total combustion by pyrolysis of the soot particles deposited in the engine due to poor combustion of the injected fuel.

International certifications:
International certifications

Tenfold performance increase, higher quality
 The MT15 Motor Clean cleaning station was developed and manufactured in our workshops to treat trucks, machines and locomotives.
 It solves engine clogging problems in these types of vehicles caused by being used at low speeds.
 Motor Clean MT15 uses highly advanced water electrolysis technology, based on a technique and constant development over several years for the internal soot removal and cleaning of engines without disassembly.
 Our MT15 cleaning station is equipped with our latest G21P generator, developed and manufactured in our workshops.
 The power of the G21P model makes it possible to treat engines with a capacity of up to 30 liters.
 Of course, it may take up to 2 hours and 30 minutes to treat these mechanical giants (train engines, for example)!
 The MT15 has 3 levels of power, giving it a very wide range of use. It can thus be used to treat a truck in 1 hour, for example, or 2 passenger cars at the same time in 30 minutes!
It is the most profitable tool for garages.